*Serving Greater St. Louis, MO & Metro East, IL*
We LOVE this soup! It's full of flavor..am not sure what you did differently, but you made if very tasty!
Brittany B- Elephant Baby Client
The soup was very good! The flavor was excellent and it ws nice to have the abundance of garnish!
Ashley O. - Elephant Baby Client
Imagine what it will feel like to:
- Not feel stressed about cooking healthy meals for yourself
- Grab nourishing meals that are formulated to help replenish your postpartum body--quickly & easily
- Have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're finally eating to replenish your body
- More energy and better sleep because you're eating better
How does it work?
🐘 The Process
We will take the time to get to know your dietary preferences, restrictions and needs. Your personal postpartum will formulate meal plans based on what's discussed!
You'll receive a grocery list of all items needed for the meal prep session!
🐘 The Service
Your Personal Chef makes her way around your kitchen and prepares 1-2 dishes per hour and you walk away with 28-56 meals on hand!
* PLUS *
You'll receive Elephant Baby founder's 75-page nutrition guide for FREE!
What's Included In The Guide:
- Guidelines for Recovery Through Nutrition
- Kryptonite Foods to Caution
- Foods to Avoid
- Pantry Essentials
- 6 Weeks of Meal Plans: Hormone Love Meal Plan; Detox Meal Plan; Quick & Easy Meal Plan; Plant-Based; Meal Plan; Soup-Lovers Meal Plan
- 50+ Meal Recipes
- Replenishing Beverage Recipes
- Superfood Guide
- Supplement Suggestions
- How to Use Herbs for Postpartum Healing
- How to Make Herbal Remedies
- Herbal Remedies for Postpartum Issues
It’s time to NOURISH yourself like never before.
Book Your Meal Prep Session Today!
Regular Price $220
*A $25 Travel Fee will be applied for any services provided that are not within 7 miles of 63385Book This Service!