We’re constantly looking to grow our team!
However Applications are currently closed!
Our innovative postpartum care agency helps new moms feel supported, nurtured and empowered within their first two years postpartum. At Elephant Baby, we are passionate about creating sustainable career opportunities that support our independent doula contractors. We are seeking to work with those who are excited about supporting new families in our
- Competitive Pay
- Ability to work with private clients
- Access to our Postpartum Enhancement Course (valued at $1897)
- Training, workshops and other learning opportunities
- Monthly team meetings to support your doula business and hone your skills
- Mentorship from experienced doulas
- Access to herbal apothecary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Duties and Scope of Responsibilities
• Provides postpartum education and support services in the home and in the community
• Demonstrates a non-judgmental orientation when working with families and treats all individuals with respect, regardless of differing cultures, religions, sexual and gender identities, values, philosophies, and lifestyles
• Able to maintain appropriate and professional boundaries with families and providers
• Able to recognise symptoms of postpartum mood/anxiety disorders
• Completes accurate and timely completion of written assessments of families to assist with evaluation and the quality improvement of program
• Completes administrative documentation requirements as outlined in agency policy
• Performs other special assignments, outreach, or miscellaneous duties as requested
Requirements for consideration:
- Experience working with postpartum families is preferred
- Professional Postpartum Training/Ability to complete training within 3 months of being hired
- CPR certification
- Background Check
- Liability Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task to meet important deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for restoring transformational postpartum care in our society
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the application below and you will be the first to know when we open up again.
Be The First To Know
You will be subscribed to our newsletter. Unsubscribe anytime